Small business owners embody the American dream of translating talents, abilities, hard work, and independence into the hard reality of a successful enterprise. Business owners provide jobs, goods, and services to communities across the nation, from Mom-and-Pop restaurants to small retail outlets, home service operations, such as plumbing, electrical, landscaping, and more to a myriad of other enterprises that make up the small towns and big cities of Texas and the U.S.
At the Law Office of Jason Brown, we take pride in providing legal assistance to small business owners in and around the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. As a small business ourselves, we understand the issues and complexities that can arise in starting, owning, and managing a business and are here to help you with the legal aspects of operating your small business from the startup phase throughout its entire life cycle. If you need help at any point with the day-to-day needs of your business, you can count on us for friendly, competent, and personalized assistance.
How We Help Small Business Owners
Business lawyers are responsible for helping companies handle all of the legal issues that pertain to their particular enterprise. Many of these issues require compliance with local, state, or federal laws related to their specific operation or to running a business in general, such as understanding and adhering to federal employment laws.
Any factor of your small business that has a legal component to it may require the oversight of a competent business attorney. These areas can include:
- Business formation. Many business structures must be formed as legal entities in accordance with the State of Texas.
- Contracts. These are legal agreements that must be written to ensure that they are enforceable and binding on all parties.
- Disputes. Whether your dispute is between partners or between your business and customers, clients, suppliers, employees, or others, you may need our help to negotiate a resolution or represent you in a civil claim.
- Business sales or dissolutions. When it is time for you to retire, turn your business over to others, or dissolve your business entity, we can help with all the legal aspects and factors related to the matter.
- Operational matters. Any aspect of your day-to-day operation that involves compliance with local, state, or federal law may need the attention and oversight of an attorney. Our firm can help you navigate these matters to keep your business afloat and expanding.
- Business planning. Having a business plan is key to creating a successful operation. We can help with startup plans, operational plans, strategic plans, growth plans, and more to serve the legal needs of whatever stage your business is in.
A skilled small business lawyer can help you in many ways. At our firm, we know that running a small business can be stressful, exciting, and rewarding for many reasons. We want to help you keep your small business moving forward by caring for the legal factors and issues related to your enterprise. We aim to provide excellent service in this area and to build long-lasting relationships with our business clients that benefit everyone.
Hear From Our Clients
"He did a great job, in a short time and was reasonable compared to other Attorneys."Former Client
"The law office of Jason Brown was able to provide quick and fulfilling resolution to the legal needs I was having. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a caring and professional team to work with them."Former Client
"Where other legal teams provide cookie cutter products to get you out the door and get your money into their pockets, Jason Obviously puts effort and care into his client's requests. Offering advice and guidance all throughout the process."Former Client
Veteran Owned Business
Competitive Hourly Rates
High Level of Customer Service